Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Double Ear Infection and Pics

Well, that "first fever" ended up being a middle ear infection in both ears. Poor baby! You could tell she was in pain and uncomfortable but she would just whimper and it was pitiful! At one time, she and I were both boohooing as I rocked her in the recliner-haha I know I'm a drama mama. Thank goodness I took her to the doctor Monday "just in case." Guess I'll know what to look for next time with her symptoms. The medicine started kicking in and she's been feeling better thank you Lord! Last night (Tues night) she slept through the night for the first time since Friday. What a difference a night's sleep makes!



And here's a few pics from the last couple weeks that I hadn't posted yet...



This is how I found her during her nap a couple weeks ago. Her new trick is to "scoot" to the corner of her crib! She loves to be cuddled up against the bumpers. Cool trick, Moriah, but it scares Mama!


Climbing on her favorite jungle gym- Daddy!


After church a few Sundays ago (we were color coordinated but I didn't even realize it until someone mentioned it to me at church). I'm just glad to get us all dressed and out the door on Sunday mornings! (Moriah has decided that's her favorite time to take a big poop)!




Talking with Tootsie


Tootsie, you crack me up


The 2 youngest cousins- Karsyn and Moriah, with Tootsie



Mo and Pop are Aggie fans! Whoop!



"She's sitting in my spot!!!"




Ok, that's better!



The Cousin Paparazzi!



Kyleigh loves to hold Moriah and does such a good job!



Sweet girls



"Where's Karsyn?" Moriah isn't sure, but she's thinkin about it. Hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica! What a small world it is! I remember you from ETBU and I have a friend who has worked at azleway for several years...I am sure you know Penny?
    Your sweet baby girl is beautiful!
    I am also glad to know that Laquinton is in a good foster family. I was so drawn to his sweet smile!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete