Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Monday, October 17, 2011

What's Hot / What's Not

by Moriah

HOT: Trying to get down on the floor constantly so i can play with my toys
NOT: Mom and Dad trying to hold me all the time like i'm a baby!

HOT: Saying "na-na, da-da, ba-ba, ga-ga" clicking my tongue, blowing strawberries, fake coughing, screaming, laughing, screeching, talking in Mo language, and making all kinds of noises.
NOT: Being quiet

HOT: Scooting/Semi-crawling around my crib, rolling around, and best of all--pulling down my crib bumpers so I can look around my room and see what's going on, and also to see if Mom has left the room after she lays me down. (although sometimes i bump my head on the crib slats).
NOT: Laying there and going to sleep...BORING!!!

HOT: Throwing things off the side of my highchair, then leaning way over to the side to see where they fell.
NOT: Sitting straight up, patiently waiting for each bite Daddy or Mama is feeding me.

HOT: Venturing off the blanket the grown-ups put me on so I can slap the tile floor, as well as scratch the little grooves. It feels so cool! I love textures!
NOT: Playing with baby toys on my blanket.

HOT: Wiggling around however and whenever I want!
NOT: Laying still when my diaper is being changed, Mom and Dad forcing my arms into my shirts when they're changing me..ugh!

HOT: Having my VERY FIRST TOOTH break through my gum today!! Being a big girl who's almost 9 months old!
NOT: Staying a toothless little baby.

Get ready Mom and Dad, I'm getting bigger, more independent, more mobile, and I'm loving life more than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment