Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Monday, October 31, 2011

October 2011

Late Sept/early Oct: Daddy & Moriah playing with one of her favorite toys-When the music plays she starts kicking those legs to the beat!

Mama got me some new shades...trying them on in my PJs...I'm feeling pretty chill!

Here's Axton (one of our special boys from the Ranch) with his bday cherry cheesecake!

Gilmer Yamboree Weekend- Moriah and cousin Karsyn with their matching outfits! Cuties!

"Hey, you've got the same shirt as me!"

"Nose!"

Tootsie & Moriah supporting the Bobcats in their purple

Rollin up to the Yamboree Parade! Watch out now!

Always chewin on somethin!

Brayden & Mawmaw getting ready for the Parade

I see you Karsyn!

Daddy & Moriah at church - Oct 30th

Happy Halloween! - Oct 31st, 2011

All smiles for our 1st Halloween together! (I typically don't wear all that green eyeshadow--it was the leftovers of my witch get-up from earlier in the day)!

Getting our Ladybug costume situated- thanks Grandma!!

Sweet little bug! (I'd like to take this opportunity to point out the little toofer coming through on the bottom center).

Daddy handing me the special Ladybug wand! heehee.

"Hmmm...interesting."

Moriah Bug and Mama

Daddy (with his Army "costume" still on from school) with Little Miss Ladybug (sans hood)

Sweet little bug is getting sleepy! And apparently so is her other antenna! ; )

Standing up like a big girl (bug)! So sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment