Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Saturday, February 26, 2011

5 Weeks and 2 Days...Time is Flying!

Wow, I can't believe 2 weeks have passed since I've posted. We've been quite busy. Moriah is continuing to grow and change and get sweeter every day! She's even been gaining some more weight and is getting a little belly. We go in for a weight check this next week, so we'll see exactly how much.

Since the last post, we've done several "firsts:"

*Billy and I went on our first "post-baby" date
*We've made 2 trips to Gilmer
*Moriah and I went to Jacksonville to get pics made and visit friends
*We've gone on a few stroller walks
*We've been visited by Uncle Joe, Aunt Barbara, and Adam


Napping on Pop's shoulder when he came to visit a couple weeks ago


Hanging out with Tootsie, Joe, and Barb...(I'm a real lively hostess) haha!


Chillin with my big "brother" Adam while Daddy gets the stroller together


Going on our first stroll through the neighborhood!


Trying out a little ponytail with my bow...I have so much hair!


Here's a close up...sometimes I get wild eyes!


At Tootsie and Pop's house...relaxing in Tootsie's arms



Lounging with Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment