Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Monday, February 28, 2011

We've Got a Heavyweight (and very cute) Baby on our Hands!

OK, maybe not "Heavyweight" status exactly, but this girl is growing and gaining weight like a champ all of a sudden! The last time we went in for a weight check (almost 3 weeks ago) she had gotten up to 6 lbs 11 oz. We were so happy because 5 days before that she was just at 6 lbs 5 1/2 oz. (Her birth weight was 6.14).

We went in today and she was a whopping 8lbs 10 1/2 oz! The nurse was astounded and so was I! Thank ya Lord!

And here are some darling preview pics of a photo session we had with my wonderful friend Emily of Snaps Photography in Jacksonville. (I've added her website to my list on the right if you want to check it out). She does a great job as you can see! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics from our session, but here's a few...


Sweet baby!


Surprised face!


Sassy!


Smiley!


Sneaky!
(Notice I'm having a "moment" and Moriah is looking away with disinterest like "C'mon Mom!"


No comments:

Post a Comment