Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Moriah Checking In...

Hey guys, Mo here. Thought I'd hack the blog and let you know what's going on...This almost 9 week old (had to say that) has had a good week. It got off to a little rough start though...We were supposed to go to church Sunday for my1st time, but I still wasn't feeling my "best self" (Oprah, anyone?) after my shots so we didn't force it. Didn't want to make a bad first impression on the nursery workers of course! ; )

We dressed up for church anyway and I attended Bedside Baptist in my cute little sundress. (attended St. Mattress last week...ok I'll stop). Daddy came home and was so excited to see me. Can you tell we are just a wee bit crazy about each other? (Just in case you're concerned, this lovely Hanes number was Daddy's undershirt for church).


Just lounging around...it is the Sabbath after all folks! (can't figure out how to get the red-eye off...grrr).


More lounging...

Aunt Sarai came to see me Monday


Ready to travel! We visited Azleway Charter School today and also went to church for the 1st time. I did great in the nursery! Score!


Mom was proud of me...I was pretty proud of me, too!


Tomorrow I will be 9 weeks old (as aforementioned) and my Granny is coming to visit. Tootsie is coming Friday so Mama can finally get those "atrocious roots" done..I think this has something to do with her hair but I'm not for sure. Guess I'll see come Friday. To top off the week, my Grandma & Grandpa and two of my uncles from Chicago are coming Saturday. I've got lots to look forward to and a bit of hosting ahead of me...better get some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment