Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Friday, July 8, 2011

Family Reunion & 7th Anniversary Date


Pate Family Reunion-May 2011- Moriah "laying out" by the pool

She was precious in her little bikini and hat! Check out those rolls!

Purple Power! Moriah and Tootsie

Kyleigh working a puzzle in the lodge

Mo taking a walk - it was exceptionally windy so I was trying to cover her ears & head! haha.

Two great minds discussing the next big scientific discovery...

More wind...But still a sweet pic!

Double Trouble! Our future is so bright we have to wear shades.


July 8th-Billy and I celebrating our 7th anniversary (a couple days early) at Shoguns...yum!

The "Seven Year Itch" hasn't got us yet!

We did it big and got some McDonald's treats on the way home...oh yeah...(grin). Coffee for me. My little vice.

Happy

Billy with his M&M Mcflurry I kept eyeing

Back at home and excited to see Mo! She did great! Thanks Brent & Sarai!

What?! You went out without me?!

And now she's eyeing the McFlurry...hmmm that looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment