Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back To School

The Azleway School staff started back this week.....Meaning Moriah started her new "school" routine as well. This has been a little harder than what I expected, but with the Lord's grace, wonderful caretakers for Moriah, and a job I enjoy, we're doing alright!

Billy and I went to Gilmer Sunday night and stayed with Mom and Dad. Monday morning we went to Azleway to work in our classroom/office while Tootsie and Pop had Moriah at their house. Tuesday morning, Tootsie came to Tyler to keep her while Billy and I attended the 1st inservice meetings of the year. She also managed to do some cleaning, organizing, and grocery shopping all while taking great care of Moriah. Are we blessed or what?!

Today, I took Moriah to our friend Jennifer's house for her 1st day of "daycare." Jennifer is a SAHM that goes to our church and has a couple boys of her own. While I knew that Jennifer would do an awesome job with her, I was a little concerned that Moriah would freak out when I left her at a new place with a new person. (she's alot more aware at 6 months than she was at 10 weeks)! Jennifer was so sweet to send me some text updates throughout the day and even a pic. Turns out Moriah wasn't miserable without me after all! haha. She hardly cried all day and Jennifer's son D even asked why the baby didn't cry! Thank you Lord for helping us through this day!

There have been quite a few changes and adjustments at the beginning of this school year and for an anxious "planner type" like me it's been a good reminder that our security and peace comes in Christ, not our circumstances! May i continue to abide in Him each day and allow Him to be my strength!

So thankful for such a faithful, patient, generous God.

And a sweet, beautiful, baby girl.

And a Mom and friend who take such good care of her while I'm at work.

2 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment