Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Right Formula

 Here is what I've learned in a nutshell about baby formula:

1. Despite the fact that all the ingredients and amounts are listed as the exact same on the can, Generic Brand Formula is NOT the same as Brand Name Formula. (different smell, different texture, doesn't mix the same, etc).
2. A 7 month old can tell the difference.

I guess after having the cream of the crop for 7 months, Miss Mo doesn't want anything to do with Generic Brand formula. I got a call from the babysitter today saying she was REFUSING to eat: spitting it out, letting it run down the sides of her mouth, sticking her tongue out, etc.

Sure enough, I went and bought the regular formula we've been using, went to the babysitter's, and made her a bottle. She's been eating great ever since...

Makes me wonder if this won't be the only resistance against "budget cuts" by our little Princess...

No comments:

Post a Comment