Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer 2011...Part 1

I do this every time. I tell myself I will post more often, then next thing I know, another month has flown by. Then again, I was so busy soaking up every moment with Moriah this summer because I knew it would be over far too soon and I didn't want to look back and wish I had been more present in the moments with her. I'm happy to say I have no regrets and that I truly did soak up and enjoy all the special time we had together. From starting baby food, taking naps together, going to visit family, taking a road trip, playing with Daddy, singing and babbling, and sometimes wearing our PJs all day, this was such a precious summer I will never forget.

Billy and I went on our 7th Anniversary date to Shoguns in July. We had an awesome time! I grabbed Miss Mo as soon as we walked into the door!


Billy and me at Shoguns....yum!!


This was Moriah's 1st time for baby food...I started with the grossest one...Peas! Figured we could only get better from there!


Notice she had no expression at first...until the peas hit her taste buds. "Mom, these are gross!" Poor thing literally shivered after she swallowed them.



Although she gagged and quivered when eating them, after eating only peas for 2 days, she started to like them! And she still likes them to this day, even after introducing a host of other foods!



Now for the Never-Ending Road Trip of The Summer...Indianapolis! Here we are at the Layaway section of a Wal-Mart somewhere between here and Indy having a meal!


Here's Moriah stretching out on the hotel bed after the long trip!

A view of (the bottom of) the beautiful JW Marriott from the outside. Loved having the conference here!


Moriah, I hate to do this to you, but these are our memories...the good, the bad, and the ugly. It just so happens she did "this" in the tub the 1st night at the JW Marriott. 1st time for everything.


Hanging out on the couches outside the ballroom where Daddy was having lunch at the conference. He came out and played with us for a little bit before returning to meetings.


Here I am with none other than The Giorgio of Giorgio's Pizza in Indianapolis! He had a wall of pics with famous people who had visited Giorgio's and I told him I would have to send him this one!

Here's Moriah and her little doll as we stroll through downtown Indy another night


We ended up at PF Chang's! Yum!

Somebody was pooped before dinner was over!


Here's Daddy and Moriah at the Holiday Inn Express--the hotel we relocated to after the conference...tired much?

The rest of the Indy trip (including pics with family who came down from Chicago area to visit) will be coming up next! Stay tuned! (I would've done them all tonight but it's taken like an hour just to upload these).





No comments:

Post a Comment