Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Friday, December 3, 2010

31 Weeks

(I got this idea off of the Kelly's Korner blog and thought it may be neat to do...)

I'm 31 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is about 3.3 lbs this week (think 4 navel oranges) and 16 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 21 lbs (zoinks!)
Maternity Clothes: Almost everything I wear at this point is maternity.
Gender: It's a girl!!! Moriah Grace Allen
Movement: I've been feeling her a lot lately-many pronounced movements especially at night!
Sleep: I'm sleeping alright...have to use 3 different pillows-1 for head, 1 for tummy, 1 between knees!
What I miss: maybe sleeping on my back? being able to tan just a little so i'm not so pale!
Cravings: yogurt, fruit, baked potatoes, chocolate shakes
Symptoms: just a couple little issues this past week, slight swelling in hands, few headaches, itchy tummy at times..it's really not too bad!
Best Moment this week: Getting off bed rest!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I LOVE reading Kelly's weekly baby updates!! Now all you need is a picture!!! :)

    ReplyDelete