Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Sunday, December 12, 2010

32 Weeks

Well, I hit the 32 week mark while in the hospital Friday, so this is a little late! In some ways it seems like I've been pregnant for a looonnng time, but in other ways, I can't believe it's been 32 weeks already! Just hoping we make it a few more : )

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is about 3.75 lbs and 16.7 inches long (according to Babycenter.com's info on 32 week olds, not actual measurements of Moriah).
Maternity Clothes: Almost everything I wear at this point is maternity.
Gender: It's a girl!!! Moriah Grace Allen
Movement: She's still active especially in the evenings
Sleep: I'm sleeping alright although I didn't sleep so good in the hospital to be honest...that ambien on the 2nd night really helped, though!
What I miss: putting on my own shoes, being able to walk/exercise, sleeping on my back...but i wouldn't trade this for the world!
Cravings: yogurt, fruit, chocolate shakes, hot chips this week
Symptoms: apparently i'm positive for the FFN hormone, cervix is continuing to shorten, and started some regular contractions this weekend, which they were able to stop at the hospital
Best Moment this week: Getting released from the hospital this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment