Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Friday, December 17, 2010

33 Weeks

Well, we've made it 33 weeks! yippee! Every day is important and we've been doing all we can to try to keep this girl inside! I had a doctor appointment Wednesday and we got to see Little Mo on the ultrasound. (She may hate me for calling her "Mo" but it just kinda came out when I was referring to her one day and I guess I can do it until she can voice her opinion otherwise).

heehee.

You know I have to come up with a nickname for just about everybody. And I can just picture a cute little snuggly Moriah as a "Mo" sometimes.

According to the ultrasound, she continues to be a mover and a shaker, has a good heart rate (146 this time), is still a girl, and she continues to put her hand up in front of her face (like she did during the previous ultrasound-- like she's shielding herself or hiding)....is it possible the offspring of Billy and myself might be SHY?!?!...and of course she's just the cutest little infant/alien creature ; ) (Don't lie: You know how those ultrasound pics can be)!

In all seriousness, we can't wait to meet our beautiful baby girl and we are just continuing to pray for God's perfect timing for her arrival. We are so grateful for the help and support of family and friends for everything....Mom and Shanna came and helped clean house, do laundry, and did some arranging in her room, we've had food brought by Sunday School friends, Sarai, and Barbi....Lots of messages and texts and words of encouragement, and of course Billy gets major kudos for continuing on his run for the Husband/Nurse of the Year trophy!

Here are the highlights from Week 33:

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby measured 4.2 lbs on the ultrasound Wednesday! Yay!
Maternity Clothes: Almost everything I wear at this point is maternity. I particularly love a pair of black yoga maternity pants I've worn almost daily on my bedrest stint!
Gender: It's a girl!!! Moriah Grace Allen (Sonographer confirmed she's "still" a girl during ultrasound).
Movement: She's still active especially in the evenings..moved a ton during ultrasound!
Sleep: Sleep is on and off these days...one night it will be good, the next night awful. It doesn't help when you have to get up to pee 7 times in one night! Yes I said 7! I counted.
What I miss: putting on my own shoes, being able to walk/exercise, sleeping on my back, getting out of the house...but i wouldn't trade this for the world!!!!
Cravings: yogurt, fruit, chocolate shakes, hot chips this week
Symptoms: Cervix is continuing to shorten, and still having some contractions here & there
Best Moment this week: Seeing Mo on the ultrasound Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment