Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Friday, January 7, 2011

36 Weeks!

Who would've thought when I was in the hospital four weeks ago having contractions that I would've made it to 36 weeks!? Thank you LORD!

Of course they warn you and warn you to prepare because "she could come anytime," so we've been mentally prepared for her to come for weeks now! But now that I'm 36 weeks she's still not here! Every day I wonder, "Will this be the day?" but then it doesn't happen. We will just wait and see when she decides to make her debut. I'm so thankful she's had extra time to "cook." But I'm also getting really anxious to finally meet her!


Pregnancy Highlights from WEEK 36:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: According to "the book," Baby is supposed to be almost 6 lbs this week and 18 1/2 inches long. We'll see.
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all I wear is maternity.
Gender: It's still a girl!!! Moriah Grace Allen
Movement: She was apparently holding a womb aerobics class last night. She moved and danced and kicked and did all sorts of things. And she continues to stick her butt or something into the "air" (my uterus wall) on the right side of my tummy.
Sleep: Sleep is getting harder and less comfortable. And Billy says I've been doing more snoring! : (
What I miss: Being more comfortable in my sleep, having more mobility, but I'm not complaining!
Cravings:Spicy things, chips, and chocolate!
Symptoms: Still sporadic contractions, dilated a little
Best Moment this week: Feeling her move SO much last night after a date night with Billy, and just being so excited for her to get here! Especially knowing she's had another week to develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment