Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hurry Up and Wait...

Thanks to some snow, we got the day off school today. It was so beautiful! (especially beautiful watching from the window inside the warmth of our house by the cozy fire). That's how I prefer to enjoy cold weather!

I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment tomorrrow (Tuesday), but decided since I had the day off work I would call and check to see if perhaps she had an opening today so that I wouldn't have to leave work early tomorrow. Sure enough she had an opening this afternoon and they fit me right in!

Well, the news was pretty much the same ole song and dance...."You could have the baby anytime. It could be tomorrow or 10 days from now or anywhere in between..." As of my appointment today, I am "almost" 2 cm dilated, 80% effaced, and my bag of water is apparently hovering right at my cervix. So close, in fact, that she was afraid she might break it if she wasn't careful....nevertheless, I could stay like this for days or go very soon. Grrrrr! This suspense is killing me!

So, it's hurry up and wait once again. I'm glad I've got work to keep my mind occupied! Billy and I both are so anxious to meet this girl! Until then, I'm just reminding myself to trust in HIS perfect timing! I'm headed to bed soon...have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment