Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Sunday, January 30, 2011

How Many Grown Folks Does It Take To Give A Baby A Bath?

Well, it took a village, but we managed to get this little 6 lb. baby bathed! Who would've thought! Between Mom and me putting the little bather thing together, getting all the supplies rounded up, and having enough arms between the 3 of us adults, we did it! It was something else..I'm guessing Billy and I will figure out how to do it just the two of us soon. We will have to! But it takes more arms than you think to hold Moriah's head, scrub her, rinse her off, have someone hold the shower nozzle, and of course take pictures! As long as we kept the warm water flowing, she was a happy camper. It took her a few minutes to get used to it but in the end I think she felt pretty good. I know for sure she looked absolutely precious! There's just something about a freshly bathed baby all bundled up in their towel that just melts your heart.

By the way, I think this bath took place on Monday or Tuesday...? I've kinda lost track of days. I know. Only a week in and I can't remember- I'm pitiful.


Here is Tootsie attempting to put together the bather. 


"TEAM BATH" minus the photographer (me)


Cute little munchkin! (her umbilical cord hadn't fallen off yet-hence the black thing in her belly button).


Rub-A-Dub-Dub!


Hanging On!


Getting all dried off and bundled up


Holding Tootsie's arm...so sweet!


All clean, comfy, and cozy!





No comments:

Post a Comment