Jazzy J

Jazzy J

Monday, January 17, 2011

37 Weeks and 3 Days...

***UPDATE: Went to the doctor this afternoon. Baby's heartrate is good, she is growing fine. The doctor chose not to "check my progress" this time. Still the same ole prediction: "It could be anytime." No big news flash there.....Glad Moriah is doing well. Will continue to wait and see what happens.

Well, I owe an apology to the three of you who read this blog! I was supposed to post this Friday when I was 37 weeks exactly, but was busy doing important things like watching a movie and eating CiCi's with the Azleway boys, and then walking around the mall many times. I wasn't at the computer in other words. As for this weekend, I have no excuse. I just haven't gotten on and posted.

So here's the highlights from Week 37:

Pregnancy Highlights from WEEK 37:
How Far Along: 37 Weeks and 3 days
Size of baby: According to "the book," Baby is supposed to be 6 1/3 lbs this week and a little over 19 inches long. Time will tell. (hopefully sooner than later).
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all I wear is maternity. I was able to manage to get a pair of non-maternity tights on this weekend which was quite a feat.
Gender: It's still a girl!!! Moriah Grace Allen
Movement: She is still moving well and prefers the right side of my tummy for some reason.
Sleep: I slept pretty good this week
What I miss: Being able to pick things off the floor, put on my own socks and shoes, being more comfortable, having more mobility, but I'm not complaining!
Cravings: I've continued with chocolate this week, as well as a new favorite: oranges!Symptoms: Lots more Braxton Hicks contractions starting Friday, some dizziness at times when I stand up too fast
Best Moment this week: The shower our work friends gave us at Azleway Wednesday, the shower that my CBC friends gave me Saturday, and watching a parenting dvd with Billy yesterday all snuggled up on the couch!
I have an appointment this afternoon and I'm very anxious to see what the heck is going on in there! Oh, if she would just send me over to the hospital! (But trust me, I'm not counting on it!). Will be in touch....

No comments:

Post a Comment